Masks must be worn by anyone over 5 years old into The Emerson and into the studio.
* Students should arrive no more than ten minutes before class.
* When entering the studio, please bring in what you will need for class (water bottle, skirt, pointe shoe stuff, etc.),
use hand sanitizer, and if possible, be dressed for class before arriving at the Emerson.
* If your dancer is old/independent enough to be let out at the door and come up to the studio on their own, please do so.
* Students waiting for pick-up can please space out down the hallway. Parents with younger children, please limit your time
inside the Emerson for pick-up.
* Unfortunately, at this time parents can not sit in hallway during class; however, if a dancer needs extra support on
“one of those days”, we can work that out.
* Class sizes are now restricted to 9-10 students.
* The studio now has an air purifier with a ultra-violet light and hepa filter inside.
* The barres, floor and doorknobs will be disinfected between each class.
* The dance floor and barres will be marked with colorful tape for students to use for distancing, and there will be
opportunities to remove masks while dancing and when safely distanced.
Please make sure that your dancer does not have a fever and stay home if you or a member of your family are sick, have been diagnosed, have exhibited symptoms, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days.